- Preparing and presenting rehabilitation programmes suitable for visually impaired people of both sexes, as well as their families and visual impairment workers.
- Training the visually impaired in professions and techniques that give them more job opportunities.
- Develop ing the intellectual and creative skills of the blind and blind.
- Rehabilitation of visually impaired people after vision loss, on the use of optical aids and special techniques.
- Rehabilitation of visually impaired people after loss of vision, to overcome the social and psychological effects of disability.
- Rehabilitation of visually disabled people to deal with all their life affairs independently and privately.
- Work on the provision of officially accredited courses, for recruitment and promotion purposes.
- Rehabilitation of visually impaired people of both sexes, to be able to provide training programs to their blind brothers, blind and visionary.
- Providing training and rehabilitation programs for families and employees of visually impaired people, so that they can deal optimally with this group.