- To introduce the community and make it aware of the category of visually impaired people, in terms of their abilities and needs.
- To enhance the self-confidence of the blind and blind, by enabling them to participate actively in the management of the association, planning its programs, and following up on its implementation, as well as by enabling them to participate constructively in society.
- Provide appropriate guidance and advice to families with visual disabilities, so that they can cope with the situation optimally.
- Preparing and providing appropriate training and rehabilitation programs for visually impaired people of both sexes, their families and staff.
- Make more information sources available for this category, by providing them in the right way, such as Braille, voice recording, and computer screen reader software.
- Coordination with the relevant authorities, to benefit this group from the various services provided in the community.
- Support research and studies in the field of visual impairment.
- Seeking to provide equipment, prostheses and optical aids, provide the opportunity to identify them, and provide guidance on
- Choose what suits each person according to their situation, while seeking to provide them at nominal prices, or free of charge.
- To provide more opportunities for this group to engage in various cultural, social and sports activities.
Attracting voluntary services from the sons and daughters of the community, who wish to help this group.
- Representation of visually impaired people at various events and events, which deal with people with disabilities, locally, Arably and internationally.